Sunday

Having the "Rich" Mindset



I am rich and contented. Yes, I believe that. Repeat that 100 times a day.

The simplest and most important step to becoming rich, is believing you are rich.  I think all financial coach and mentors would say one way or the other, that in order to be rich, one must believe you have the capacity and you deserve to be rich. Even the video/book "The Secret" which became popular has just one message, that is you should believe that everything you want, you could achieve. Quoting Napoleon Hill,  "Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve." 
 One of my most favorite proverbs from the Bible, which has now become my personal mantra  is " Everything is possible for him who believes" Mark 9:23 which I came across reading Success by Design by Dr. Peter Hirsch.  It's a self-help book about ten biblical secrets to help you achieve your god-given potential. It's a book given to me by my mom, which I can say has helped me a lot in figuring out things. Anyway, I will not dwell much on the book, but I do recommend it as a must-read for everyone. So back to believing, well no one can believe you but yourself. People can be judgmental at times, that at the end of the day, you only have yourself to rely on. So if you don't believe in yourself, who would right?

You also have to believe that you deserve to be happy and rich. Everyone has insecurities, and for many of us those insecurities inhibits us from doing what we want, and blinding ourselves of our own potential, and the resources available to us in our surroundings. For most of us, those millionaires and billionaires are so far high, that we can't reach them, and we are not worthy to be like them. We don't believe that we could be one of them. We feel that our dream of being like them is so far-fetched and stupid. So first step, is to believe that you could be like them. Imagine yourself as a CEO of your own company, living in your 3-storey mansion, driving a Lamborghini, traveling the world with your family, and of course having your own charitable institution.

My Dream House


My Dream Car

I know sometimes it could be difficult to convince yourself that everything is just right at your palm, and you could achieve anything. Well, to keep myself going, I always go back to one of the most beautiful messages I received from God Whispers of Bo Sanchez:

Dear Danica,
You have to believe that your dreams are already done, made completed. Achieved with victory parties and wild celebrations, already scheduled to congratulate you. And in due time, what you imagine will happen.
-God
P.s. I'm attending the party, Danica. Haha

If I'm feeling down, I just reread this message, and I feel rejuvenated once again. It’s just a nice feeling that someone is right at your back, patting you, and rooting for you. And I think that's what this message is all about. If sometimes, no one believes you, even you yourself can't believe your own dreams, always remember that God will be there believing in you.

May all our dreams come true. 

Resources: 


No comments:

Post a Comment